Unbuilt: 120th Street Laboratories (1924)
This design was by McKim, Mead & White, and is the last major campus plan by the original architects. It would have constituted the main university science complex. Pupin Hall, birthplace of the Manhattan Project, is the only part that actually got built: second building from the right. To see how it actually came out, click here.